wrong default date when creating meeting in shared calendar

Old April 11th 06, 03:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Xavier

Default wrong default date when creating meeting in shared calendar

Hi,

I am using Exchange 2003 SP2 (on SBS 2003), Outlook 2003 SP2 and Windows XP
SP2. Applications and OS are fully patched.
One of my users has a problem when creating an appointment in another user
calendar:

Calendar view is set side-by-side (local and shared calendars). When the
user clicks in the shared calendar (at the place/time where the meeting is
supposed to occur), the meeting window that opens has the current date as
default for the meeting. I performed the test on another system and the
default date/time correspond to the place I clicked in the shared calendar.

For example: If I click in the shared calendar at the place corresponding to
Friday, 10 AM, the meeting windows that opens has todays date as default and
not Friday, 10AM...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Xavier

Old April 11th 06, 05:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Xavier

CORRECTION: the behavior described in the original post is not limited to
shared calendar, it also applies to new appointments in the user's own
calendar.

Thanks,

Xavier