Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How to display ONLY the working hours in calendar "Work Week"? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/10936-how-display-only-working-hours.html)

Nick April 7th 06 09:58 PM

How to display ONLY the working hours in calendar "Work Week"?

Currently, the calendar in "work week" view displays all 24 hours. How to
change it to display ONLY "working hours" set in "calendar option".

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] April 8th 06 03:11 AM

How to display ONLY the working hours in calendar "Work Week"?

Not possible.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Nick asked: