Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Multiple DLs as attendees generating multiple invites (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/106001-multiple-dls-attendees-generating-multiple.html)

Coldaddy January 7th 14 03:59 PM

Multiple DLs as attendees generating multiple invites

First of all, Hi, my name is Steve. I'm new to the forum and very selfishly joined because I can't find an answer to a questions posed to me. :-)

Scenario:
User_A is in 2 DLs (DL_1 and DL2). A meeting is generated in Outlook 2013 and both DL_1 and DL_2 are added as attendees. Is it expected behavior that User_A will get 2 invites? If so, is there a way to change this behavior so that User_A will only get 1 invite?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this question.

Steve