Setting Appointments on My Boss's Calendar

Old March 7th 13, 07:18 PM
TerryTTT TerryTTT is offline
Junior Member

Question Setting Appointments on My Boss's Calendar

I have access to my boss's calendar via shared calendar (with full permission to add, delete and edit).

The goal is to set his appointments, but with an option to him to either accept or decline each appointment I set. How best to approach this?
I have tried setting the appointments on my own calendar with an invite to him so he can accept or decline (and have the appointment automatically set to his calendar if he accepts). However, if he accepts, the appointment shows up with my name attached (example) "Test Meeting": TerryTTT (The TerryTTT is my name which I am assuming shows up because I am the meeting organizer) - He doesn't want my name to show up with the appointment on his calendar and neither do I - it is currently attached to every single appointment I set.

Old March 19th 13, 04:47 AM
amanda_lakai amanda_lakai is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryTTT View Post
I have access to my boss's calendar via shared calendar (with full permission to add, delete and edit).

The goal is to set his appointments, but with an option to him to either accept or decline each appointment I set. How best to approach this?
I have tried setting the appointments on my own calendar with an invite to him so he can accept or decline (and have the appointment automatically set to his calendar if he accepts). However, if he accepts, the appointment shows up with my name attached (example) "Test Meeting": TerryTTT (The TerryTTT is my name which I am assuming shows up because I am the meeting organizer) - He doesn't want my name to show up with the appointment on his calendar and neither do I - it is currently attached to every single appointment I set.

I have never tried to set the appointment using shared calendar but I am sharing a PDF file about tips to use sharing calendar , I hope that it will help you.
http://www2.lse.ac.uk/intranet/LSESe...gCalendars.pdf