Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Removing Appointment times from a Month Calendar (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/103418-removing-appointment-times-month-calendar.html)

DSkillman August 31st 11 09:20 PM

Removing Appointment times from a Month Calendar

I'm trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to print a one month calendar that does not show the appointment times for appointments. What we are actually using the calendar for is to tell other members of the hospital who is on call each day in the Imaging department (three separate disciplines (Xray, ultrasound & CT)) by listing the name of the person covering and using a category color to assist others in figuring out who to call. Any ideas anyone?? Thanks!!