Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Outlook 2003 - Create rule to filter delegate meeting requests (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/102711-outlook-2003-create-rule-filter.html)

michele_with1l May 21st 10 08:31 PM

Outlook 2003 - Create rule to filter delegate meeting requests

I am a delegate receiving meeting requests for several people. In my Inbox,
there is no way to tell which meeting requests are really for me (i.e. I am
invited to the meeting) and which meeting requests I am receiving on behalf
of others (I am not invited to the meeting but may accept or decline on
behalf of the person whose delegate I am).

I have created sub-folders for each of the managers whose meeting requests I
receive. I would like meeting requests I receive on behalf of others to be
filtered into the appropriate sub-folder, bypassing my Inbox. I have made
many attempts to create a rule with the condition "received on behalf of",
but none of them worked.

What do I need to do to accomplish this?

Thank you!