Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos. (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/100902-why-my-calendar-entries-deleting.html)

Marbeck March 11th 10 07:19 PM

Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.

I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my
calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening?

Bob I March 11th 10 08:10 PM

Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.

It's caused by either your Auto Archive settings or your PDA settings.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] March 11th 10 08:42 PM

Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.

Are you syncing with a PDA or smartphone? That is the typical cause...
otherwise, check your autoarchive settings - tools, options, other,
autoarchive and also on the folder properties. See
http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/auto/archive.htm for screenshots.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: