Outlook Banter

-   Add-ins for Outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/add-ins-outlook/)
-   -   Incredimail for office/outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/add-ins-outlook/5831-incredimail-office-outlook.html)

Birdkeeper in North Fla. February 9th 06 03:46 AM

Incredimail for office/outlook

a while ago incredimail was an addon for outlook and office; I had a brand
new computer that was stolen - it had this program up & running, I just loved
it, but now my wonderful computer is gone; and so is my "creative" email and
stationery program... this program seems to not be available by Biz-dev corp
(incredimail ) anymore, and I am here trying to connect with anyone who has a
working version of this program that they would Zip using win-rar and send
to me so I could have my favorite creativity program again? Please??????

Mike Matheny February 21st 06 10:12 PM

Incredimail for office/outlook

http://www.incredimail.com/english/splash/splash.asp

--

Mike Matheny

Birdkeeper in North Fla. February 24th 06 04:40 PM

Incredimail for office/outlook

Mike, thank you forthe reply,but I already use incredimail; I need the
proggy for office. ithas apparently been discontinued..Ginger

Boomer March 4th 06 09:10 AM

Incredimail for office/outlook

I had the same problem, but managed to download it here...

http://download.softpedia.ro/softwar.../IMOLSetup.exe

Let me know if this doesn't work and I will mail it to you.

Boomer March 4th 06 09:16 AM

Incredimail for office/outlook

Sorry, I see this doesn't work.

Go to

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownloa...oad-15829.html

And choose as download option "Softpedia Mirror".

Worked for me....

Greetings

Ginger-NE-Fla March 9th 06 06:57 AM

Incredimail for office/outlook

OH BOY!! I sure pray it works!! THANK YOU BUNCHES!! Ginger

Ginger-NE-Fla March 9th 06 07:03 AM

Incredimail for office/outlook

Boomer, this just happened; I copied Y pasted the entire web page as follows:

403 Forbidden
You must supply a local referer to get URL
'/software/INTERNET/EMAIL/IMOLSetup.exe' from this server.
From Ginger: Would you be so kind as to contact me directly to my
addy? thank you very much! G

Server: thttpd/2.21b-p44stat1 27jun2005

Boomer March 11th 06 10:03 AM

Incredimail for office/outlook

I see that you used my first link. Well that doesn't work.

Just go to
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownloa...oad-15829.html

En use the softpedia mirror.
Has to work, just tried it.

Just in case I just mailed it to you on .
This is correct?

Greetzzzz Boomer

Bob''s Wife March 23rd 06 03:57 AM

Incredimail for office/outlook

I can't get the links to work. I would love to use incredimail stationary in
Outlook 2003. Some help, please?