Outlook Banter

-   About OutlookBanter (http://www.outlookbanter.com/about-outlookbanter/)
-   -   cannot Recieve pdf as an attachment. (http://www.outlookbanter.com/about-outlookbanter/93930-cannot-recieve-pdf-attachment.html)

iTOKS August 20th 09 12:26 AM

cannot Recieve pdf as an attachment.

Hi all, i was wondering if you can help me out if you can. This issue has been a pain for the past week now.
Setup
XP Pro sp2 ,Oulook 2003, POP3 exchange.
2 of my clients have been able to send/recieve .PDF attatchments with eachother locally until recently. Why idk.
1 user can send a regular email with just text and zip file, and the other can recieve it, but not with a .PDF attatchment:
-It does not get stuck in the Outbox or Queue(in exchange)
-Sender does not get a bounced backed message.
-no error messages at all.

so it went out but it seems as if i doesent even reach it destination and only with user # 2 (recieving address.)

I recieved it fine from user 1 with PDF as an attatchment.

Things ive tried:
-Check for AV or FW, uninstalled it.
-check for any filters.
-deleted address cache on sender's Outlook. and re-added the email.
-downloaded office sp3. and installed with the lates MS updates.
still no luck.
Anything will help me fix issue and is greatly appreaciated

-iToks