Old October 23rd 06, 06:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
t.cruise

Default Exporting Messages - An Error Occurred While Initializing MAPI????

When I click File/Export Messages, and then click the OK for Exporting OE Messages, I get
a small window that says:
An Error Occurred While Initializing MAPI

Then I cannot go any farther then clicking the OK button in the error dialog box, which
brings me back to the main Outlook Express window. I know that I can manually copy and
export the store file. But, I have never had this error message before, and would prefer
to use the exporting messages wizard. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

T.C.