Old October 21st 06, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
BobB

Default Picking Stationery Causes Outlook 2007 B2TR

When I click on the "Themes" button under "Stationery and Fonts, Mail
Format, Options, Tools" Outlook 2007 B2TR crashes.

I was using blank stationery and kind of accidentally switched to "Old
Stripped Shirt". I didn't have any trouble with the theme button when
using blank stationery but after I changed to "Old Stripped Shirt" and
tried to change again is when I started getting the crashes.

Any thought on how to stop this?

Thanks,

--
Bob