Old October 14th 06, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vanguard

Default my free 60 day trial won't let me send messages-stuck in outbox?

"starj1900" wrote in message
emails are stuck in outbox-when I open and try to switch to a folder
and then
send that doesn't work either. hmm??

- Do you even have an e-mail account with a provider? Hmm?
- Did you even bother to configure the e-mail account in Outlook?
Hmm?
- No error messages show up when you try to Send? Hmm?
- How old is the 60-day trial (which probably started measuring its
expiration from whenever whomever install the trialware or when it got
downloaded)? Hmm?
- Did you register the trialware? Hmm?
- What happens when you use a DIFFERENT e-mail program? Hmm?
- Would you expect the car shop to know what to fix with an equivalent
dearth of details regarding a problem with your car? Hmm?