Old October 6th 06, 01:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Newbie

Default fuzzy company logo on user-defined outlook template

Hi,

I have to design an outlook template to mirror the look of our
company's letterhead. My question is on the company logo. I designed
the letterhead in MS Word 2003 using a table with three columns. The
logo is situated on the left column. I copied and pasted the
borderless table in a new outlook message with the Word Editor
disabled. I saved it as an .oft file. When I used the template to
test send and printed out the sent email, the logo looked very fuzzy.
It looked very clean and crisp when I did it in Word. ls it because
it's now rendered in HTML? How can I make it crispy clean as it looks
in its native state? Please help.

Thank you so much,
Jonathan