Old October 4th 06, 01:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
urška

Default Outlook Express has encountered a problem and needs to close: comc

"Steve Cochran" je napisal v sporočilo
Try going to Start | Run and type msconfig and then disable all startup
items and non-MS services and reboot. Then see if you have the same
issue. If you don't, then one of those startup items is the culprit.

steve

"Smileyk" wrote in message
HELP! This morning I tried to open Outlook Express and I got:
Outlook Express has encountered a problem and needs to close

When getting more info it is referencing comctl32.dll

I've tried reinstalling SP2 and just about every update I've found on my
3
hours of searching today. IE is fine, it's just Outlook Express that
won't
open.

Any suggestions?