Old September 21st 06, 10:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Owen M. McKinney

Default How do I print Outlook address book on Day-Timer classic pages?

I am trying to learn how to print my address book inside Outlook (not
Express) on blank pages that fix my Day-Timer. I simply want to print a
certain collection of them to carry inside my paper-based Day-Timer The rest
I will simply access through Outlook.

Blank paper from Day-timer is 8 1/2 x 11, but it is printed landscape mode
so that two columns are printed per each page. The 8 1/2 x 11 is then torn
apart to make two pages (Classic size or 5 x 8) for the binder.

As an aside, does anyone know how to do the same within Outlook Express?

I have just upgraded to Windows XP from 98se and from Office Pro 97 to 2003.
So I'm making a huge leap. My old Day-Timer program works wonderfully on
98se, but supposedly doesn't go beyond that. It was actually made for 95,
but just happened to work on 98! I love it. I would not change except for
this problem.