Old September 10th 06, 11:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

Default Importing from Outlook 2000

Do you have more than one profile in Outlook? Did you select the
correct profile for Outlook?

How to Import MMF or PST Files into Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=176267

The messages should go into a folder by the same name in OE as the
Outlook folder.

"Dan" wrote in message
I have three messages in my Outlook 2000 Inbox. In OE6, I selected File

Import Messages, chose Microsoft Outlook, and then chose Inbox. The
message
says that the import worked fine. However, the messages are nowhere to
be
found. Where did they go, and how do I get them to come into my OE6
Inbox?

Dan