Old September 10th 06, 10:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Jim Pickering

Default outlook express gpo ?

No way to do what you have in mind with Outlook Express. You can look at
using the IEAK but I don't think you'll find the answer the
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro.../ieak6sp1.mspx
--
Jim Pickering, MVP, Outlook Express
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...8-1171988A62D6

"JOEY" IE@USER wrote in message
dead experts,

my company with 70 computer is using outlook express. i want to prevent
users to perform account settings on OE, is it possible to set group
policy for OE (i have search on the web without any result)

how to configure the client in a yet simple and smart way, i dont want to
enter SMTP and POP3 information 70 times on every single machine.

thanks