Old September 9th 06, 11:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Jim Pickering

Default Importing from Outlook 2000

Check in Outlook Express that your View Setting/Current View is set to Show
All Messages. See if that fixes the problem.
--
Jim Pickering, MVP, Outlook Express
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...8-1171988A62D6

"Dan" wrote in message
I have three messages in my Outlook 2000 Inbox. In OE6, I selected File
Import Messages, chose Microsoft Outlook, and then chose Inbox. The
message
says that the import worked fine. However, the messages are nowhere to be
found. Where did they go, and how do I get them to come into my OE6 Inbox?

Dan