Old September 9th 06, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Unable to open Outlook2003. Error: MAPI unable loading msncon.dll

Have you downloaded the latest MSN Connector from their site? Or, if not
using it, have you uninstalled it? Try opening Outlook in Safe mode
(start-run-outlook.exe /safe) and go into the Advanced options and uncheck
it from add-in manager or COM add-ins.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Sterre asked: