Old August 31st 06, 04:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
AlmostBob

Default Solid Line On Left Hand Border - Emails

[Tools]
[Options]
[Send]
[HTML settings]
Uncheck[Indent message on reply]
[ok]
[Plaint TExt Settings]
Uncheck[Indent original text on reply]
[ok]
[ok]

--
-
Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
spybot http://security.kolla.de
Etrust/Vet/CA.online Antivirus scan
Panda online AntiVirus scan http://www.activescan.com
Panda online AntiSpyware Scan
http://www.pandasoftware.com/virus_info/spyware/test/
Catalog of removal tools (1)
Catalog of removal tools (2)
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/newsinfo/collateral.aspx?CID=40387
Trouble Shooting guide to Windows http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
Cool Web Shredder http://www.trendmicro.com/cwshredder/
links provided as a courtesy, read all instructions on the pages before
use
Grateful thanks to the authors/webmasters
_
"ColTom2" wrote in message
Hi:

I receive a lot of emails that have a solid line on the left hand border
of the email. Sometimes I can place the cursor either behind or in front

of
this border line and delete it. Others I can delete the border except

where
the message content is shown. When I forward an email I like for it to be

as
clean as possible; however, sometimes I just cannot get rid of this border
line.

Is there any simple way to completely delete or void this left hand

border
line?

Thanks