Old August 31st 06, 01:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default Solid Line On Left Hand Border - Emails

The sender is using the HTML Quote Line. Try one of these tools.

http://www.mistered.us/stripper/index.shtml
Or:
http://www.draac.com/stripper.html
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"ColTom2" wrote in message
Hi:

I receive a lot of emails that have a solid line on the left hand border
of the email. Sometimes I can place the cursor either behind or in front
of this border line and delete it. Others I can delete the border except
where the message content is shown. When I forward an email I like for it
to be as clean as possible; however, sometimes I just cannot get rid of
this border line.

Is there any simple way to completely delete or void this left hand
border line?

Thanks