Old August 31st 06, 01:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
ColTom2

Default Solid Line On Left Hand Border - Emails

Hi:

I receive a lot of emails that have a solid line on the left hand border
of the email. Sometimes I can place the cursor either behind or in front of
this border line and delete it. Others I can delete the border except where
the message content is shown. When I forward an email I like for it to be as
clean as possible; however, sometimes I just cannot get rid of this border
line.

Is there any simple way to completely delete or void this left hand border
line?

Thanks