Old August 14th 06, 05:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default using outlook express on Mac OS X4.1

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Outlook Express is not a part of Outlook, which this group supports. Post
in an Outlook Express news group for the Mac for assistance.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, asked:

| When I send an email the email is received with Question marks
| throught the message. I cannot find a way to stop it and have a
| regular message received.
| Please help
| Ed

Thanks, you can tell I didn''t know what I was doing.
Ed