Old January 16th 06, 02:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
HotRod

Default Changing Account Properties by itself???

Just finished setting up a new PC for myself and I haven't added anthing
different than I normally would, however the company that made the computer
has installed a bunch of extra virus software, firewalls, Hostsman etc etc.

The problem I'm having is that something seems to be changing my email
account properties. Instead of having my POP2 server listed it changes the
value to "localhost" and then changes my login name to login/localhost

Any ideas??