Old August 9th 06, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
antioch

Default Failure of Rules Processing -- 2

"Norman Litell" wrote in message
k.net...
Following up on my earlier post on this subject, it appears that the Rules
processing operation may get confused ..............................

Heavy clipping for clarity :-)

Hello Norman

I have not read you original thread, so excuse me if I am asking what has
been asked already.
The main gist of your problem seems to be for setting message rules to block
email spam.
Just two questions -
1. What type/form is this spam - text or .gif(coloured type and
background - bit like a picture)
2. Have you contacted your ISP - can they block these spams and save to you
mail box.
Rgds
Antioch