Old August 7th 06, 07:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Opinicus

Default Failure of Rules Processing -- 2

"Norman Litell" wrote

1. I get lots of spam.
2. From what I can see going through each of these spam messages, MOST OF
this spam includes a limited set of addressees in either the TO: or CC:
part
of the email.
3. I have never received a relevant email which included any one of this
set of spam-associated email addressees in either the TO: or CC: address
list.
4. I therefore want to Delete any and all emails which include at least
one
of these spam-associated addressees in either the TO: or CC: list of
addressees.

I just created a mail rule that says:

/begin rule
Where CC line contains
@spamcop.net
@... [more domains]

Delete it and stop processing more rules.
/end rule

It seems to work.

--
Bob