Old August 2nd 06, 05:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default [NEWBIE] Checking work email from home (remote login?)

You will need to check with your mail admin at work to see if they have
either VPN access set up or RPC over HTTPS (Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003) -
most corporate mail sits behind a firewall and/or front end/back end setup
to prevent casual access as the previous poster is advocating.

Your mail admin will be able to tell you IF access is allowed and if so, how
to accomplish it.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.