Old August 2nd 06, 05:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Checking work email from home (remote login?)

you need to also know the dns of the pop3 and smtp servers. something
resembling mail.domainatwork.com, or pop.domainatwork.com /
smtp.domainatwork.com. also, you'll likely need to know how the
outgoing server authenticates. is your username the first part of your
email address or the entire address, and does your "Outgoing Server
Require Authentication"...?

if you know these things, Outlook will walk you through this process,
or i'd be glad to help.

even if these MS MVPs ARE ignoring my requests for help in here... )

wrote:
Hello,

Long time computer user, first time Outlook user.

I have an Email address already set up with outlook at work. I know
the password.

How do I set up Outlook from home to check my Email at work?

Simple question, please don't flame me.
Wags