Old July 22nd 06, 02:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

Default TO address underlined

I'm not sure you can do that. Try typing the address in the message pane so
you have it correct and then copy and paste it into the To field.

steve

"daveC" wrote in message
oups.com...
When I typed the address in the TO field, every character was
underlined. If I wanted to send a mail to an address that has an
underscore, the email always got rejected. How can I stop Outlook
Express from underlining the addresses that I typed in so that I can
see the 'real' underscore of the address?