Old February 5th 06, 04:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
ottoschmitty

Default send button is missing only when I log in

My send and send/receive buttons are missing from Outlook 2003 only when I
log into the computer as the user. If any other user logs in to the same
computer, the send and send/receive buttons appear and function properly.
Also, only when I am logged in, the send and send/receive commands are
missing from the toolbar customizing screen. If I log into a different
computer, the send and send/receive buttons appear and work properly. I have
tried everything I can think of and read but can't figure this out. Help!!!