Old July 17th 06, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Gail R

Default How do I put Contacts in my Personal Address book?

My company was using Outlook 97. Since Outlook has "not used PAB for years",
I guess that answers my question. What I find now are multiple entries in the
contact address book, and VERY slow recognition of addresses when addressing
a new email. Sometimes people I frequently send to are not even found! I
would like the ability to define a "work" address book and a "personal"
address book to speed the search. That was how I used my "obselete" PAB. I
keep contact listing like, my dentist, physician, and these do not need to be
a part of the "work" address book.

I hope that is "clear" enough.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Outlook has not used a PAB for years. It is obsolete and will no longer be
supported. Are you certain you were using a PAB and if so why?
Explain your problem more clearly.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Gail R" Gail wrote in message
After upgrade to Outlook 2003, my Personal Address Book disappeared. How
do I
get this back, or move SOME from my contacts list to my Personal Address
book?