Old July 15th 06, 10:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Ulanitzki

Default How do I get mail to recognise my contact's e-mail addresses?

I had to resort my system on a new computer, I was able to get all the
archived messages and contact details copied over, however, when I try to
send out an e-mail Outlook does not recognise that it should list the e-mail
addresses from the contacts list.

Hence, I am currently retyping all the e-mail addresses when I send out a
message and Outlook does not remember these either.

How do I get outlook to recognise my contacts list and use the e-mail
addresser there when I click on "To:" or "CC:"?