Old January 30th 06, 10:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Bryan

Default my outlook email now comes in big text with normal 12 pt selected

This happend to me too after I installed the MS AntiSpyware beta version
today. Outlook email Font is OK when reading but when replying or forwarding,
it jumps the font to size 14 or more. Resetting the font under Options
didn't help. Any tips or is this a problem with the anitspyware?
--
GTX Man

"chasflies" wrote:

When I open Outlook email, the text changes to gigantic...as well as my
reply. This is a new problem and 12 pt has been selected.