Old July 6th 06, 04:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook entries multiplying

Then I would apply to WorkGroup Share to see if they have any problems that
are known and have a fix. Outlook does not multiply appointments on its
own.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, JB adviser asked: