Old June 30th 06, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE

Default Digital ID

"Lanny Bender" lambserve1(AT)cox(DOT)net wrote in message
I'm using Win XP and OE 6.
When I try to reply to a message in my OE Inbox, I keep getting the error
message:

"You do not have a digital ID. If you send this message, it will be sent
properly, but you will not be able to read it in your sent items folder.
Send anyway?"

I've not changed anything in my OE. What is happening?
Lanny

Tools | Options |Security
Make sure nothing is checked in the Secure Mail section.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
Reply in newsgroup