Old June 30th 06, 09:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default How to use "mailto" for more than one person?

Great news, glad it works now. However, you might want to use a task to do
this since calendar viewing space can be limited.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, StargateFanFromWork asked: