Old January 23rd 06, 05:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
RayJunCajun

Default Personal Folders Backup

Sorry for posting. May have found answer in below KB....only took 2 hours to
find it.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810932

"RayJunCajun" wrote:

Trying to fix my brother's pc. He installed PFbackup from MS site. However,
it does not show up under the File menu. Firewall, Popup blockers, AntiVirus,
etc turned off during install.Tried re-installing and says it was previously
installed, do you want to unintall, hit yes. Do that, and says go to
Add/remove. It is not listed under MS Personal Folders Backup in Add/Remove.
Therefore, I cannot get this to run. One big vicious circle. Any ideas?