Old June 29th 06, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default how to update msn calender from outlook 03 cal w/outlook live?

Cheryl wrote:

We used to use Intellisynch to sych outlook calender with msn
calender. Intellisynch is not supported w/XP Prof and Outlook 2003.
We have installed MS Outlook live. I can get the email to synch but
not the calenders. I can't even copy and paste. Any suggestions will
be appreciated.

You should be able to configure your Hotmail folders as the delivery
location. That will keep your folders on Hotmail and use them as the
default folders.
--
Brian Tillman