Old June 27th 06, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default Setting up a Group Calendar

In her own Calendar folder, she should use Actions | View Group Schedules | New

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Wade Cormier" wrote in message ...
Hey folks,
I'm looking at a couple of different options to show our receptionist the
availability of about 50 staff members. Since we all use Outlook 2k3 as a
scheduling tool, I thought we could use a Group Calendar. I've seen some
posts on working with a Group Calendar but I can't find any instruction on
setting one up.

Any chance someone could post a link to some information on this?

Thanks in advance,