Old June 27th 06, 07:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
sabrina

Default Help - how do I separate business from personal contacts?

Thank you for your candor, and information.

"DGuess" wrote:

"sabrina" wrote in message
news
What other reasons? Is there another program that is better than OE?

Contacts Pane is tied in with Messenger was the worse one for me. I have to
omany contacts to have to scroll thru a little window to get to to send and
email. It should appear as it does in Address Book layout but doesn't. I
could probably think about it a bit longer and come up with some more but
then I'd probably have to turn it on and look again. It's just not useful
for me.

For business, I have all my clients using Outlook 2003. They can justify the
need for calendar, journaling, etc.

There are more filter options, a Junk Mail filter, etc. Just overall, it's
better.

For the home user, OE does quite nicely. Other than the Messenger tie in and
Contacts pane, it's a great program and easy to use. It's just not designed
for business use. It's like relying on a Hotmail account for all business.
Wouldn't dream of doing it but there are tons of people that do.