Old June 26th 06, 01:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

Default Help - how do I separate business from personal contacts?

"sabrina" wrote in message
news
What other reasons? Is there another program that is better than OE?

Contacts Pane is tied in with Messenger was the worse one for me. I have to
omany contacts to have to scroll thru a little window to get to to send and
email. It should appear as it does in Address Book layout but doesn't. I
could probably think about it a bit longer and come up with some more but
then I'd probably have to turn it on and look again. It's just not useful
for me.

For business, I have all my clients using Outlook 2003. They can justify the
need for calendar, journaling, etc.

There are more filter options, a Junk Mail filter, etc. Just overall, it's
better.

For the home user, OE does quite nicely. Other than the Messenger tie in and
Contacts pane, it's a great program and easy to use. It's just not designed
for business use. It's like relying on a Hotmail account for all business.
Wouldn't dream of doing it but there are tons of people that do.