Old June 26th 06, 11:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

Default Help - how do I separate business from personal contacts?

Create a new folder and put all your contacts of one or the other in it.

Open Address Book
File | New Folder
Name it say Business
Move all the business addresses to the Business folder.
Close Address Book.

Create a new message.
Click on To:
Just below Find there is a drop down list, click on it and select Business.
Only the Business contacts will appear then. Switch back and forth as
needed.

You can still type in the first few characters to get those Businees
contacts to autofill.

"sabrina" wrote in message
I use Outlook Express6 for personal e-mails, and a small business I run
from
home. When I added in some of my business contacts, (in a separate
folder),
they show up in the same contact list as my personal e-mail contacts. Is
there a way to keep personal and business contacts separate?
Thank you,
Sabrina