Old June 8th 06, 07:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
bob

Default 0x8000ccc0e error

Using OE 6 and comcast email. Setup is correct. Able to receive email in
OE but will not let me send out, gives me 0x8000ccc0e error when i try to
send an email. No firewall or antivirus, spyware, or any type of program
that would email scan or for some reason block the server is installed on
this comp... Tried in safe mode, still doesnt work.. Have remade the account
in OE at least 8 times to see if I remove the account it will work when i
set it back up... Any ideas?