Old June 4th 06, 04:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Chase

Default Outlook 2007: Disable Security Certificate Warning

When I start Outlook 2007, I get the following error:
The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that
cannot be verified. The revocation function was unable to check
revocation because the revocation server was offline. Do you want to
continue using this server?

This happens every time I start Outlook, and I'm not sure why. Is there
a way to disable this prompt, so it always uses this server?

Cheers,
Chase