Old June 2nd 06, 08:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
JWSSoft

Default Reclaiming a declined meeting invitation

I already considered that option, but it has it's problems too:
1. It needs to be clear to Meeting organizer that I am not coming,
unfortunately with our company culture this is the case.
2. If I mark as tentative, it blocks that time off in my calendar and will
bypass that time block when the autoscheduler is used. With the considerable
amount of meetings in our company, the autoscheduler is the only way to
schedule a meeting.

However, our local IT group made the recommendation to run the command line
switches for /cleanfreebusy and /cleanreminders and that work for the meeting
I had to decline today, so this may have solved the problem. We shall see...

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Then mark the item as tentative rather than decline.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, JWSSoft asked: