Old March 4th 06, 07:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default I try and open outlook/your microsoft exchange server is unavaila

Do you use an Exchange server? If not, remove it here and add your POP3
server information: Control Panel-Mail Icon-Email Accounts.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, warriorfrgod asked: