Old May 31st 06, 07:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Patrick Schmid

Default Outlook 2007: Purge Deleted Items doesn't work

Actually the private beta newsgroups are microsoft.beta.office12.*
Access to them is restricted to the 10,000 members of the technical beta
of Office 12. If you were in the tech beta, you'd know (You'd also
have access to betaplace and could submit bugs).
The other 490,000 users (500,000 Beta 2 copies were downloaded after a
few days) get to use these public newsgroups here...

Patrick

"Vanguard" wrote in message
:

"Patrick Schmid" wrote in message
Microsoft doesn't provide groups focused on their betaware rather
than dilute the posts into groups that cover all released versions?
Figures.

There are still the private beta newsgroups for all the technical beta
testers. And all tech beta members are highly encouraged to post
there.

That's what I was looking for when I went to their web pages for their
betaware. Maybe I missed it. I'm assuming by "private" that you mean
the microsoft.private.* groups (versus the microsoft.public.* groups).
Is there a web page showing what group(s) to use for their Office
betaware and how to connect (I had to supply login credentials for the
private MS Antispyware group so I figure the other private groups also
require logging in).

Post replies to the newsgroup. Share with others.