Old May 30th 06, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
JWSSoft

Default Reclaiming a declined meeting invitation

I also agree! My issue is that the meeting invites that I sometimes have to
decline due to being double or triple booked contain agenda's and minutes
that I need to refer to long term. When I try to recover them from my
Deleted Items folder it converts them into a regular email format with no
recipient and saves as a draft email from me!!! This makes it really hard to
search on it later when I need to refer to it!!

"TRAFFICBLOWS" wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly!! I want to see a "Show Meeting as Free in Calendar"
option when Declining an appointment so the meeting can be revisited at a
later date.

Often when there are conflicting meetings, one gets cancelled or you change
your mind, but the Calendar only shows the accepted meeting. Definitely want
to keep track of declined appointments, at least to see when they occured or
to keep up with updates.

"LostButFound" wrote:

Thanks, Milly - it's unfortunate that Outlook doesn't keep a record of
declined meeting invitations. It's not unusual that situations change so
that I find I can attend a meeting after I've declined it.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Ask the meeting organizer to resend it.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head-scratching, LostButFound asked this group: