Old March 3rd 06, 02:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
K. Orland

Default Outlook Express

Please post in an Outlook Express group. OE is part of Internet Explorer,
while Outlook (which is supported by this group) is part of Microsoft Office.
You didn't state your version of OE so you'll have to choose it from he

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...s/default.mspx

--
Kathleen Orland
Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light

"David R" wrote:

Similar to a problem I have seen as regards Outlook, for the last
couple of days all my incoming emails show the attachment icon, even
though they contain no attachments. I don't seem to have a virus. Any
ideas how I can stop this?