Old May 19th 06, 08:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andy Powers

Default Outlook should not show task reminders as overdue until they are.

My comment is about the 'overdue' issue for tasks -- When task reminders are
highlighted in the reminder window, the due date shown is actually the
date/time of the Reminder set up for the task, not the due date of the task.
I think the due date should show the task due date.

"Jimmy Hendrix" wrote:

First, I should be able to set a task with a particular time due, not just
date due.

Second, a task reminder should not show as overdue until it is past the due
time/date. Task reminders should function more like appointment reminders.

A workaround is to schedule appointments that have no length, but this
clutters my calendar and leads me to ignore the Task list completely.

Am I the only one that finds the task list a bit limited?

Jimmy Hendrix